Skis & Snowboards
Pine Mountain offers the newest fleet of rental equipment in the UP. We utilize Head Skis and the Head sizing system to ensure we get the correct ski/boot combination for you comfort. Safety is our #1 priority and our technicians are expertly trained so your bindings are set correctly to release when you expect it. Technology is constantly changing with ski and snowboard equipment and if your ski equipment is over a few years old we recommend trying our newer rental equipment.
Our rental fleet is full of incredible equipment to make your day easier, safer and more relaxing!
|At Counter||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day|
|Full Season Rental, Full Package** - $300|
* Discount for online purchase of rentals only available to complete package. A la carte does not receive online discount.
** Full season package allows for changing between skis and snowboard as well as changing sizes throughout the season.
Buy online and save! Purchase your discounted rentals!
Buy Now & Save
Rental Equipment Terms
- Downhill Equipment Rental includes: Skis, Boots, and Poles OR Snowboard, Boots, and Bindings.
- Helmets are not required but are recommended.
- All rental equipment is due back within 30-minutes of lifts closing on date of return.
- Ages 17 & younger must have a parent/guardian signature.
- Arriving houseguests may be fitted for rental equipment between 7-8pm on the day prior to skiing.
For more information, call our Tickets & Rental office at 906.774.2747.
Prices are subject to change without notice.