Skis & Snowboards
Pine Mountain offers the newest fleet of rental equipment in the UP. We utilize Head Skis and the Head sizing system to ensure we get the correct ski/boot combination for you comfort. Safety is our #1 priority and our technicians are expertly trained so your bindings are set correctly to release when you expect it. Technology is constantly changing with ski and snowboard equipment and if your ski equipment is over a few years old we recommend trying our newer rental equipment.
Our rental fleet is full of incredible equipment to make your day easier, safer and more relaxing!
|Full Ski/Snowboard Package - Adult (13+)||$39||$49||$89||$119|
|Full Ski/Snowboard Package - Child (<12)*||$29||$39||$69||$99|
|Full Season Rental, Full Package** - $399|
*Full seaons packages must be returned daily at hill closing.
** Full season package allows for changing between skis and snowboard as well as changing sizes throughout the season if inventory is available.
Buy online and save! Purchase your discounted rentals!
RENTAL EQUIPMENT TERMS
- Downhill Equipment Rental includes: Skis, Boots, and Poles OR Snowboard, Boots, and Bindings.
- Helmets are not required but are recommended.
- All rental equipment is due back within 30-minutes of lifts closing on date of return.
- Ages 17 & younger must have a parent/guardian signature.
For more information, call our Tickets & Rental office at 906.774.2747
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Ski School Information
The best way to increase your technique is also the best way to get the most from the sport of skiing. Lessons can help you advance quicker, spend less time falling, and allow you to spend your day and future smiling. Many of our long-time skiers still take lessons, even after 50+ years of skiing.
Our acclaimed Ski & Snowboard School has many very talented and inspired instructors dedicated to helping you build confidence, understand the terrain, and guide you to your next level of skiing and riding.
We have private programs that allow the opportunity to work on your specific needs and hone your individual skills to their finest. We also offer group lessons that allow you to save some money, but still learn many aspects of skiing or riding.
We employ a large staff of experienced and certified instructors and work carefully to ensure a good synergy between instructor and student.
Pine Mountain Ski School is proud to offer some of the most talented friendly ski instructors in the industry. We specialize in all ages and level of skier and snowboarder ability. Weekday lessons by appointment only. Call our ski school to set up your specific day and time of lesson at 906-774-2747.
- 1 hr. Private - Saturday from 9:00 am-Noon $70, Saturday from Noon-4:00 pm, Sundays 9:00 am-4:00 pm $65
- 1 hr. Semi-Private - Saturday 9:00 am - Noon $60 per person, Saturday from Noon - 4:00 pm, Sundays 9:00 am - 4:00 pm $55 per person
- 2 hr. Private - Saturday from 9:00 am - Noon $130, Saturday from Noon - 4:00 pm, Sundays 9:00 am - 4:00 pm $120
- 2 hr. Semi-Private - Saturday from 9:00 am - Noon $100 per person, Saturday Noon - 4:00 pm, Sundays 9:00 am - 4:00 pm $90 per person
- 3 hr. Private - Saturday from 9:00 am - Noon $198, Saturday from Noon - 4:00 pm, Sundays 9:00 am -4:00 pm $188
- 3 hr. Semi-Private - Saturday from 9:00 am - Noon $160 per person, Saturday from Noon - 4:00 pm, Sundays 9-4 pm $150 per person
*Students will be separated by their ability, Ski/Snowboard, levels 1-5
** Beginner Students who come together and are at the same level can be a group.
*** Weekday lessons by appointment only.
Full payment is required on Mastercard, Visa, or Discover
Cancellations: If cancellation occurs more than 48 hours in advance of the lesson, may move lesson to another date/time or receive resort credit for lift tickets or rentals. If cancellation occurs less than 48 hours in advance of the lesson, guest forfeits the lesson fees. Upon arrival at Pine Mountain, go to Guest Services to pick up your lesson voucher and receipt. Guest Service staff will show you where to meet your instructor. If you are renting, give yourself a minimum of one hour to go through the rental process so that you make it to your lesson on time.
Book Your Private Lesson
Lesson Information & Scheduling
If you would like more information or to schedule a lesson, please fill out the following: